Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fly To Colorado For Five Bucks!
04-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Big Grin Fly To Colorado For Five Bucks!
If you are a Denver area resident, or are considering going to the Denver area anytime in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check on into getting a Frontier Airlines credit-card. I'm a Frontier bank card holder, and could say I havent settled for an air travel ticket for years! Ive flown myself, my loved ones, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, Nyc, and many ot...

How to assemble unlimited free routes to/from Denver Colorado.

If you're a Denver area citizen, or are thinking of moving to the Denver area any time in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check in-to finding a Frontier Airlines credit card. I'm a Frontier charge card holder, and can say I havent paid for an airline ticket for years! Ive flown my children, myself, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, La, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, New York, and many other cities for five dollars a pop! (I can not even record exactly how many times our family has flown to determine family in Kansas City, or have flown out of city family members here, using our Frontier prize miles.) Ive even had the opportunity to seize a ticket o-n less than 12 hours observe, and it still only cost me $5 a pop.

The Frontier Card in actual use.

I am the master of a property company in Colorado, and we encourage them to check in-to finding a Frontier card too, when we handle customers moving from out of state. The sooner they do, the sooner they start gathering miles toward their next free flight which quickly means a free flight for their next house-hunting trip. According to how often you use your Frontier credit card, and the quantity of reward miles you get when you register, you might have a totally free trip within the first month or two of utilizing their card. (Currently, Frontier features a 12,500 distance bonus only for joining their platinum card, which will be over 806 of the free flight.)

Why Frontier over everyone else?

The reason why I'm such a big fan of Frontier over any other distance pro-gram Ive identified is that Frontier only involves 15,000 miles per free trip, and assuming they've access, there's no limit for the amount of free flights you can generate. Which includes Alaska flights as well. (Ive redeemed as much as 1-5 free flights in-a year.) In addition, Frontier flies to 8 locations in Mexico, and those flights are 25,000 plus fees around $80. Most other airlines I know of require 25,000 or 30,000 miles for the lower 48 states, and they require far more for Hawaii.) & Alaska

How-to begin collecting miles:

Frontier Air companies currently employs Juniper Bank, as their credit-card, but that is rumored to be switching to obtain a lower rate of interest. We found out about park community credit union by browsing the Internet. For current details, visit http://www.frontierairlines.com and look underneath the link called Early Returns gives. Now, their free card gets 1 mile for each and every $2 spent. Their jewelry card makes 1 mile for every dollar invested, and costs a year to $49 which will be really worth the fee if you put a lot more than about $12,000 a year on your own credit card (and DONT hold a balance after dark deadline). At the moment, Frontier can be including 12,500 free miles upon signup for a platinum card.

The downside:

as it includes a pretty steep rate of interest for any bills not paid off by the due date if you dont pay off your credit card balance each month, this card mightn't be for you. Those interest costs will begin to get rid of any journey profit in a rush. Nevertheless, in case you are disciplined about paying off your credit-card, Flying with Flip is a great way to go.. Get more on this partner web resource by going to secu mobile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply