Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make Full Usage Of Your Articles Reference Package
09-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Big Grin Make Full Usage Of Your Articles Reference Package
Today, there is certainly not anything wrong with this, I just think that writers who are doing this are missing possible traffic and/or customers. Such reference boxes will only benefit their site ranks in a...

I run an article service on my site, and I am seeing an ever-increasing amount of articles being published, only for the backlink given in the Resource Box. This is most likely as a result of increasing quantity of PLR articles and material that is becoming available.

Today, there is certainly not anything wrong with this, I just believe that authors who are doing this are missing potential traffic and/or customers. Such source boxes is only going to gain their site ranks in incoming links that are valued by any search engine.

Is this a bad thing? No. Where they are losing out can be as follows.

Much of the traffic to my report directory comes from search engines, by people looking for info on a certain topic. I discovered visit by browsing Yahoo. Now, this user types in their key words, clicks o-n the search box, and is given a listing of related sites. They chose one, and are taken up to the author's article. They browse the article about, say, snowboarding, believe 'This is interesting' and go to the author's resource box by the end of-the article to see what else they've to say on this issue. There, they look for a link to some site promotion portable ringtones. May be the audience likely to be impressed, or thinking about this? Not very likely. To check up additional info, please consider having a look at: link emporer. They wish to learn about snowboarding, maybe not modify their phone. I believe one of three things may happen then:

The audience leaves the complete site in disgust.

The reader clicks on a link to your related article.

The viewer clicks on a relevant Google Ad-sense (or similar contextual promotion) ad.

They do not click the author's resource link. That's a possible client lost, quite probably permanently.

Yes, put a link in to your site in the reference box, but most article websites allow several links, so for goodness sake put a link in that' ;s associated with the article subject as-well, and preferably put it in first, before you lose the customer.

'But my site doesn't have such a thing related to that issue about it'!

You can add something which does. Add a report listing, and have the resource box saying 'To read more articles on this subject, click here.' Add a web service, and have the written text say 'To view links to websites with this issue, click here.' Or simply visit ClickBank, search for related jobs, and have a link to them, with the link saying something similar to 'If you want to find out more on this subject, obtain this product.' Ideally, not a direct url to the item, but a cloaked or redirected one.

By doing this, you still get that url to your website that you were after originally, but, furthermore, you have the chance to earn money from your audience in a brand new way. Linkemperor contains new information about why to see this concept. A win-win situation. Plus, you do not seem like somebody just submitting acquired content on any matter just for the sake of the backlink it'll give you. A much more professional look. Isn't it worth finding the time to make better use of one's reference package?.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply