Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Fortune is in the Comply with Up!
12-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Big Grin Your Fortune is in the Comply with Up!
Would you blow your complete annual advertising spending budget on just 1 ad to run when during the Superbowl?

Of course you wouldn't. You know that folks seeing your message just when would not be sufficient.

Then why do we tend to devote our time and dollars on single-shot advertising and marketing, rather than repeated messages?

The answer is... most folks just do not know any much better. Or, possibly it appears boring to repeat your message more than and more than and more than and more than.

But the truth is, your fortune is in the follow up!

This previous weekend I went to hear direct marketing master Bill Glazer (my advertising and marketing mentor who runs Glazer-Kennedy Inner Circle (along with Dan Kennedy) speak at a conference right here in Los Angeles. During his talk, he shared with the audience how he spent the final handful of decades of his life running Baltimore's #1 retail men's clothes store, Gage Menswear, along with his late father.

Bill talked about one of his first direct mail campaigns, and how for the duration of the arranging stages he announced to his dad that they had been going to mail a particular promotional supply to the very same list not after, not twice, but 3 times. His father was appalled and yelled at Bill that he was crazy and was wasting their cash!

Bill persisted and mailed all 3 pieces of the campaign. Effectively, their final results revealed that mailing the exact identical offer you three occasions not only enhanced their response, it DOUBLED their response! Pop was floored, and he sure was delighted with the flurry of sales that came in. From that point on he also trusted Bill with their advertising and marketing dollars.

Why does repeating your message work? online newsletters writing

It's easy... individuals are inundated with messages each day. Final statistic I heard was each and every of us sees more than 3,700 distinct messages a day! That indicates you require to repeat yourself over and more than if you're going to break by means of the clutter, really get their consideration, get them to read or listen AND get them to respond.

Your assignment is to now appear at all places of your marketing and advertising in your organization, and see where you need to add some adhere to up.

Some quick areas to look at:

Your Ezines - Are you publishing your ezine adequate? After a month just doesn't cut it any longer. You need to be reaching out and "touching" your prospects and clients at least when a week, if not more. (If you happen to be running out of suggestions or you are not confident how to do this without bugging people, my ezine technique requires care of that for you!)

Teleseminars and Live Events - When promoting events, you are going to require several much more than one particular or two announcements or mailings. As a common rule, when I am genuinely attempting to fill up a teleseminar (telephone seminar) I sent out at least three emails committed to the promotion. We discovered <a href="http://www.kiwibox.com/charl83pale23/blog/entry/138252867/yes-you-want-an-write-up-submitter/?pPage=0">www</a> by browsing Google Books. For live events, you need dozens of messages, and well ahead of time. Most of the trainers I know begin advertising no significantly less than six months ahead of any reside event they are hosting!

One particular-on-One Advertising - If you cold get in touch with or mail out letters to prospects, how numerous instances are you following up? Don't be afraid to call or mail again. My friend found out about <a href="http://www.itshalifax.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=486188">Writing good articles, tps from an article directory owner.</a> by browsing Google Books. I myself have lastly responded to an offer right after I've been contacted a number of times, and was glad the vendor took the initiative to comply with up.

Marketing - Rather of blowing your spending budget on a few massive ads per year, attempt running a smaller ad much more frequently! Also most publications, each on the web and offline, will usually give you huge discounts for purchasing much more than one particular ad at a time. (I do this with ads in my personal ezine, Straight Shooter Marketing.)

Remember, a lot of advertising and marketing authorities who test all these methods say that repetition is the important. So never even feel you have to be creative with your advertising and marketing - just saying or mailing the very same thing over and over is much better than not saying it or mailing it once more..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Your Fortune is in the Comply with Up! - manny - 12-03-2016 04:34 PM