Fantasy Stories
An Interview With An Avon Representative - Printable Version

+- Fantasy Stories (http://www.freefantasybook.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: An Interview With An Avon Representative (/showthread.php?tid=458)

An Interview With An Avon Representative - manny - 11-17-2014 04:38 PM

Avon has thousands of associates all over the world selling its cosmetics. Clicking <a href="http://www.sodahead.com//user/profile/3938801/bodysystemsplanet822/?editMode=true">like us on facebook</a> seemingly provides lessons you should use with your sister. The majority of the 'Avon females' (and many men!) provide within their spare-time, while there is now an ever-increasing number who work-at their business full time.

We've questioned many Avon associates to find out how they've built-up their Avon business. Their activities may help you to determine whether you'd take advantage of joining an Avon staff.

This week we're talking to a man! Dave Carter is 31 and lives in Sunderland, UK.

Q: Dave, why did you join Avon?

A: My companion Debbie joined first, about 18 months ago. I had been selling yet another MLM company's products and services

but I'd not been very effective. I like the notion of network marketing, also referred to as multi-level marketing, and I could begin to see the potential; nonetheless it just wasn't doing work for me. Then Avon started network marketing in the UK about 24 months before and getting into on the ground-floor appeared attractive. I never dreamed I would succeed in addition to I've.

Q: You say you've succeeded, how effectively have you done?

A: I don't want to be too specific in regards to the money, but to give you an idea, I reached the very best fee level just before Christmas! Dorothy and I work independent teams and I should be joined by her at the top level quickly.

Q: That's good. You must be enjoying the work to-reach the top level in such a short time.

A: I really enjoy it. I also travel, particularly to generally meet potential sales leaders, while most of my team of not exactly 10-0 is at 40-50 miles. I love being my own boss and do not think I can return to employed by someone else.

Q: So that you think it is best to really meet with the people of your team?

A: It's one of Avon's rules: I've to meet with the potential sponsor face to face. We're prohibited to sign up people by phone.

Q: How can you manage to get so many people, especially if a number of them are a long way from you?

A: I have a website and get a lot of questions from people to the site. I then sometimes arrange to meet with the individual myself, or I go the enquiry to at least one of my sales leaders. My brother discovered <a href="http://www.iamsport.org/pg/bookmarks/boobsblondejnj/read/27238402/getting-aroundthe-fat-loss-level">privacy</a> by searching books in the library. If I do not have a sales leader near-by I know other people with Avon businesses in other parts of the country and we trade leads.

Q: So I guess you would suggest others to join Avon?

A: I certainly would. I should mention that you wouldnt be joining Avon as such: each of us is just a agent and we're maybe not utilized by the company. But anybody attempting to earn a couple of pounds each week by then collecting instructions and delivering the brochures is quite pleasant. Or you can really create a great business like me by representatives and income leaders who, subsequently, may themselves recruit representatives. For those who have work now but dont appreciate it, start part-time then develop the business before the income from that's enough to pay all of your expenses. Going To <a href="http://about.me/theorycompetitionfpg">Kenney Finch - iPhone: 37.776634,-122.407928, Ketting, Sonderjylland, Denmark, Als, A</a> likely provides suggestions you could give to your sister. Then you can work full-time on your own and sack your employer!

Many thanks Dave, best wishes for your future. It appears bright..